Looking for a venue to hold your next conference?
Here’s a list of the TOP 20 MICE Hotels in the Asia Pacific.
- Marina Bay Sands, Singapore (SWITCH)
- Grand Hyatt, Singapore
- Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney
- Hilton, Singapore (AXA Soaring Start and Awards Night)
- Conrad Centennial, Singapore (AXA@POST)
- Fairmont, Singapore (AXA Annual Awards)
- Hilton, Sydney
- Intercontinental, Sydney
- Pan Pacific, Singapore
- Intercontinental, Singapore
- The Westin, Sydney
- Swissotel the Stamford, Singapore (SIA CEO TCS Awards 2017)
- Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
- Crown, Melbourne
- Four Seasons Hotel, Sydney
- Conrad, Bangkok
- Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
- Sofitel, Sydney Wentworth
- Intercontinental, Bangkok
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, Kowloon
Singapore emerged as the clear leader with seven hotels from the Top 10. The properties were ranked according to various criteria, including total awarded events, total room nights, awarded room nights, market share, conversion rate, and the hotel’s unique profile visits.
Triplex Events has held a significant number of events at these places as well, including at the No. 1 Spot, Marina Bay Sands. We produced and managed a 3-day exhibition, which attracted over 10,000 attendees. Not forgetting the special opening performance on a 48ft stage.
AXA Soaring Start and Awards Night held in Hilton, Singapore (No.3) was Triplex Events’ latest event. The awards night featured a lion dance and a Loi Hei session for over 250 pax.
Interested to find out what other types of events we have done at these hotels?
Hover over the list to find out more!